ICIT Brief: Know Your Enemies – A Primer on Advanced Persistent Threat Groups Every system connected to the internet...
ICIT Report: Know Your Enemies 2.0 – The Encyclopedia of the Most Prominent Hacktivists, Nation State and Mercenary HackersSEC Intelligence Editor - Britta Schmidt, , Cybersecurity, Infrastructure, Operational Efficiencies, Security, Ajax, Animal Farm, APT 2, Blue Termite, Bureau 121, Carbanak, Critical Infrastructure, Dark Hotel, Deep Panda APT 30, Energetic Bear, federal agencies, Hacktivists, Hellsing, Industrial IoT, Mercenary Hackers, Nation State, SEA, Shrouded Crossbow, Sofacy Group, Tarh Andishan, the “Duke” family, The Elderwood Platform, Uroburos, 0
ICIT Report: Know Your Enemies 2.0 – The Encyclopedia of the Most Prominent Hacktivists, Nation State and Mercenary Hackers...
- Water/Wastewater Utilities Mindful on leveraging IIoT for Energy Management November 26, 2018
- Governments brings Paradigm Shift in Approach to Public Private Partnerships February 12, 2018
- Risk Management in Infrastructure Needs Improvement as Cost Overruns Surge February 12, 2018
- Cyber-security spending is expected to reach $1 trillion by 2022 – spurring mergers & IPO February 12, 2018
- Cyber Threat Intelligence Uses, Successes and Failures: The SANS 2017 CTI Survey January 30, 2018