Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) are two very hot buzzwords right now, and often seem to be...
SEC Intelligence Editor - Britta Schmidt, , Cybersecurity, Infrastructure, Operational Efficiencies, Security, Android Security, Chrome Android Safe Browsing, cybersecurity, Google Android Security Annual Report, machine learning, PHA, Potentially Harmful Apps, risk analysis, vulnerable endpoints, 0
Google Security – Android Security 2015 Annual Report Enhancing Google’s services to protect Android users In the last year,...
- Data flow is no longer hierarchical February 14, 2021
- Security Risk and Compliance Management via SaaS February 7, 2021
- How America’s Power Grid Is Vulnerable To Undetected Cyberattack January 30, 2021
- Don’t overlook the most consequential control system cyber events of 2020 January 20, 2021
- IT-OT collaboration needs context and increased visibility – January 14, 2021