Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) are two very hot buzzwords right now, and often seem to be...
SEC Intelligence Editor - Britta Schmidt, , Cybersecurity, Infrastructure, Operational Efficiencies, Security, Android Security, Chrome Android Safe Browsing, cybersecurity, Google Android Security Annual Report, machine learning, PHA, Potentially Harmful Apps, risk analysis, vulnerable endpoints, 0
Google Security – Android Security 2015 Annual Report Enhancing Google’s services to protect Android users In the last year,...
- Water/Wastewater Utilities Mindful on leveraging IIoT for Energy Management November 26, 2018
- Governments brings Paradigm Shift in Approach to Public Private Partnerships February 12, 2018
- Risk Management in Infrastructure Needs Improvement as Cost Overruns Surge February 12, 2018
- Cyber-security spending is expected to reach $1 trillion by 2022 – spurring mergers & IPO February 12, 2018
- Cyber Threat Intelligence Uses, Successes and Failures: The SANS 2017 CTI Survey January 30, 2018