IT-OT collaboration needs context and increased visibility – Information technology (IT) and operational technology (OT) are continuing the process...
Open-Source Software Meets Industrial Automation -As more automation technology suppliers incorporate open-source tools, the ability to use open-source software...
How the world’s 250 Digital Twins compare? Same, same but different… https://iot-analytics.com/how-the-worlds-250-digital-twins-compare/ #IIoT #DigitalTwin #IndustrialControlSystems
Predictive Maintenance Companies Landscape 2019 https://iot-analytics.com/top-20-companies-enabling-predictive-maintenance/ #IIoT #PredictiveMaintenance #PredictiveAnalytics
Securing the operations in SCADA-IoT platform based industrial control system using ensemble of deep belief networksSEC Intelligence Editor - Britta Schmidt, , Infrastructure, Machine Learning, Operational Efficiencies, IIoT, IoT, SCADA, 0
Securing the operations in SCADA-IoT platform based industrial control system using ensemble of deep belief networks https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1568494618303491 #SCADA #IoT...
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) are two very hot buzzwords right now, and often seem to be...
- Automation meets edge computing April 14, 2021
- Introduce analytics best practices into industrial environments March 14, 2021
- Data flow is no longer hierarchical February 14, 2021
- Security Risk and Compliance Management via SaaS February 7, 2021
- How America’s Power Grid Is Vulnerable To Undetected Cyberattack January 30, 2021