IT-OT collaboration needs context and increased visibility – Information technology (IT) and operational technology (OT) are continuing the process...
Open-Source Software Meets Industrial Automation -As more automation technology suppliers incorporate open-source tools, the ability to use open-source software...
How the world’s 250 Digital Twins compare? Same, same but different… https://iot-analytics.com/how-the-worlds-250-digital-twins-compare/ #IIoT #DigitalTwin #IndustrialControlSystems
Predictive Maintenance Companies Landscape 2019 https://iot-analytics.com/top-20-companies-enabling-predictive-maintenance/ #IIoT #PredictiveMaintenance #PredictiveAnalytics
Securing the operations in SCADA-IoT platform based industrial control system using ensemble of deep belief networksSEC Intelligence Editor - Britta Schmidt, , Infrastructure, Machine Learning, Operational Efficiencies, IIoT, IoT, SCADA, 0
Securing the operations in SCADA-IoT platform based industrial control system using ensemble of deep belief networks https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1568494618303491 #SCADA #IoT...
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) are two very hot buzzwords right now, and often seem to be...
- IT-OT collaboration needs context and increased visibility – January 14, 2021
- Decoding Disruption December 5, 2020
- The IoT Really Does Work in the Factory December 1, 2020
- How Likely Is Your Industry to Be Disrupted? This 2×2 Matrix Will Tell You November 10, 2020
- How industrial companies can respond to disruptive forces October 20, 2020