ICIT Report: Know Your Enemies 2.0 – The Encyclopedia of the Most Prominent Hacktivists, Nation State and Mercenary Hackers...
American Society of Civil Engineers; Failure to Act: The Impact of Current Infrastructure Investment on America’s Economic FutureSEC Intelligence Editor - Britta Schmidt, , Business, Infrastructure, PPP, Thoughts, Critical Infrastructure, Infrastructure, Infrastructure Gap, US Infrastructure, 0
American Society of Civil Engineers; Failure to Act: The Impact of Current Infrastructure Investment on America’s Economic Future Failure...
Energy Sector hit hardest by successful cyber-attacks Over three-quarters (77 percent) of IT professionals say that they have experienced...
- Water/Wastewater Utilities Mindful on leveraging IIoT for Energy Management November 26, 2018
- Governments brings Paradigm Shift in Approach to Public Private Partnerships February 12, 2018
- Risk Management in Infrastructure Needs Improvement as Cost Overruns Surge February 12, 2018
- Cyber-security spending is expected to reach $1 trillion by 2022 – spurring mergers & IPO February 12, 2018
- Cyber Threat Intelligence Uses, Successes and Failures: The SANS 2017 CTI Survey January 30, 2018