ICIT Report: Know Your Enemies 2.0 – The Encyclopedia of the Most Prominent Hacktivists, Nation State and Mercenary Hackers...
American Society of Civil Engineers; Failure to Act: The Impact of Current Infrastructure Investment on America’s Economic FutureSEC Intelligence Editor - Britta Schmidt, , Business, Infrastructure, PPP, Thought, Critical Infrastructure, Infrastructure, Infrastructure Gap, US Infrastructure, 0
American Society of Civil Engineers; Failure to Act: The Impact of Current Infrastructure Investment on America’s Economic Future Failure...
Energy Sector hit hardest by successful cyber-attacks Over three-quarters (77 percent) of IT professionals say that they have experienced...
- Disruptive Innovation in Mature Industries May 30, 2020
- Organizations are advancing their efforts, investing in OT cybersecurity programs -ICS cybersecurity postures are maturing – OT/IT convergence is the norm May 26, 2020
- Four kinds of design thinking: From ideating to making, engaging, and criticizing May 23, 2020
- SCADA vulnerabilities in ICS architectures May 21, 2020
- Emerson Brings Cloud-Based SCADA Into Its Field May 15, 2020