Cisco 2016 Annual Security Report – Achieving Attack Resilience in the Digital Age Digitization creates business value through digitized assets...
People’s Republic of China: A Model Project Development Fund for Public-Private Partnerships In May 2015, the National Development and...
CHINA: China to Invest Nearly $1 Trillion in 2016 On Infrastructure, High-Tech Research and Development; +$100 billion to be injected into railway construction; +$100 billion to be invested into major water conservancy projectsSEC Intelligence Editor - Britta Schmidt, , Infrastructure, China Infrastructure, Infrastructure, Railway Infrastructure, Water Infrastructure, 0
CHINA: China to Invest Nearly $1 Trillion in 2016 On Infrastructure, High-Tech Research and Development; +$100 billion to be...
- Water/Wastewater Utilities Mindful on leveraging IIoT for Energy Management November 26, 2018
- Governments brings Paradigm Shift in Approach to Public Private Partnerships February 12, 2018
- Risk Management in Infrastructure Needs Improvement as Cost Overruns Surge February 12, 2018
- Cyber-security spending is expected to reach $1 trillion by 2022 – spurring mergers & IPO February 12, 2018
- Cyber Threat Intelligence Uses, Successes and Failures: The SANS 2017 CTI Survey January 30, 2018