The recent financial and economic crisis has had an adverse impact on the Infrastructure sector, this downturn is finally turning...
SEC Advisory Editor - A. Gosine, , Artificial Intelligence, Featured Articles, Operational Efficiencies, Thoughts, Automation, ICS, Industrial IoT, SCADA, Systems Integration, 0
Many automation system projects run into problems in the late phases of an overall project schedule, where “unforeseen revelations”...
- Water/Wastewater Utilities Mindful on leveraging IIoT for Energy Management November 26, 2018
- Governments brings Paradigm Shift in Approach to Public Private Partnerships February 12, 2018
- Risk Management in Infrastructure Needs Improvement as Cost Overruns Surge February 12, 2018
- Cyber-security spending is expected to reach $1 trillion by 2022 – spurring mergers & IPO February 12, 2018
- Cyber Threat Intelligence Uses, Successes and Failures: The SANS 2017 CTI Survey January 30, 2018