NIST Cybersecurity White Paper: Mitigating the Risk of Software Vulnerabilities by Adopting a Secure Software Development Framework (SSDF) https://csrc.nist.gov/News/2019/mitigating-risk-of-software-vulns-ssdf...
SEC Intelligence Editor - Britta Schmidt, , Cybersecurity, Infrastructure, Operational Efficiencies, Security, Cyber scammers, cyberattacks, cybersecurity, Data Breach Investigations Report, Ransomware, risk analysis, Spear-Phishing Campaigns, Symantec 2016 Internet Security Threat Report, Symantec ISTR, Vulnerabilities, Zero-Day Vulnerability, 0
Symantec 2016 Internet Security Threat Report The 2016 Internet Security Threat Report (ISTR) provides an overview and analysis of...
- How industrial companies can respond to disruptive forces October 20, 2020
- Nearly Two-Thirds of Large Companies Globally Face High Levels of Industry Disruption – Accenture September 20, 2020
- Trends for Industry 4.0 in 2020 and Beyond – September 14, 2020
- An overview of industrial IoT, from edge to cloud August 24, 2020
- Disruptive Innovation Theory: 4 Key Concepts August 13, 2020