Service design as an innovation approach in technology startups: a longitudinal multiple case study Service design principles –...
SEC Intelligence Editor - Britta Schmidt, , Cybersecurity, Infrastructure, Operational Efficiencies, Security, Critical Infrastructure, Cybercriminals, cybersecurity, Data Breach Investigations Report, DBIR, DBIR 2016, Financial Services, Global Networks, Healthcare, Hospitality, Industrial IoT, Infrastructure, Innovation, IoT, Managed Security, Public Sector, Research and Reports, Retail, risk analysis, Smart Cities, Smart City, Technology, Verizon 2016 Data Breach Investigations Report, Verizon Networks, 0
Verizon’s 2016 Data Breach Investigations Report finds cybercriminals are exploiting human nature Cybercriminals are continuing to exploit human nature...
- Nearly Two-Thirds of Large Companies Globally Face High Levels of Industry Disruption – Accenture September 20, 2020
- Trends for Industry 4.0 in 2020 and Beyond – September 14, 2020
- An overview of industrial IoT, from edge to cloud August 24, 2020
- Disruptive Innovation Theory: 4 Key Concepts August 13, 2020
- Model Management In The COVID-19 Era July 28, 2020