Service design as an innovation approach in technology startups: a longitudinal multiple case study Service design principles –...
SEC Intelligence Editor - Britta Schmidt, , Cybersecurity, Infrastructure, Operational Efficiencies, Security, Critical Infrastructure, Cybercriminals, cybersecurity, Data Breach Investigations Report, DBIR, DBIR 2016, Financial Services, Global Networks, Healthcare, Hospitality, Industrial IoT, Infrastructure, Innovation, IoT, Managed Security, Public Sector, Research and Reports, Retail, risk analysis, Smart Cities, Smart City, Technology, Verizon 2016 Data Breach Investigations Report, Verizon Networks, 0
Verizon’s 2016 Data Breach Investigations Report finds cybercriminals are exploiting human nature Cybercriminals are continuing to exploit human nature...
- ICSaaS – ICS as a cloud service is coming: Will the benefits outweigh the risks? June 29, 2020
- Service design as an innovation approach in technology startups June 23, 2020
- Cyentia Institute Publishes Groundbreaking Research on the Frequency and Cost of Breaches: June 22, 2020
- Industrial Control Systems: Cyber Policies and Strategies June 22, 2020
- A Cloud Based Alternative to Traditional SCADA June 20, 2020