Service design as an innovation approach in technology startups: a longitudinal multiple case study Service design principles –...
SEC Intelligence Editor - Britta Schmidt, , Cybersecurity, Infrastructure, Operational Efficiencies, Security, Critical Infrastructure, Cybercriminals, cybersecurity, Data Breach Investigations Report, DBIR, DBIR 2016, Financial Services, Global Networks, Healthcare, Hospitality, Industrial IoT, Infrastructure, Innovation, IoT, Managed Security, Public Sector, Research and Reports, Retail, risk analysis, Smart Cities, Smart City, Technology, Verizon 2016 Data Breach Investigations Report, Verizon Networks, 0
Verizon’s 2016 Data Breach Investigations Report finds cybercriminals are exploiting human nature Cybercriminals are continuing to exploit human nature...
- 3 Keys to Securing Converged IT/OT Environments September 15, 2021
- ICS SCADA With Secure Clouds August 15, 2021
- Choosing the Right Pricing Model for Equipment as a Service July 30, 2021
- Industrial network security best practice advice May 14, 2021
- Automation meets edge computing April 14, 2021