Service design as an innovation approach in technology startups: a longitudinal multiple case study Service design principles –...
SEC Intelligence Editor - Britta Schmidt, , Cybersecurity, Infrastructure, Operational Efficiencies, Security, Critical Infrastructure, Cybercriminals, cybersecurity, Data Breach Investigations Report, DBIR, DBIR 2016, Financial Services, Global Networks, Healthcare, Hospitality, Industrial IoT, Infrastructure, Innovation, IoT, Managed Security, Public Sector, Research and Reports, Retail, risk analysis, Smart Cities, Smart City, Technology, Verizon 2016 Data Breach Investigations Report, Verizon Networks, 0
Verizon’s 2016 Data Breach Investigations Report finds cybercriminals are exploiting human nature Cybercriminals are continuing to exploit human nature...
- Data flow is no longer hierarchical February 14, 2021
- Security Risk and Compliance Management via SaaS February 7, 2021
- How America’s Power Grid Is Vulnerable To Undetected Cyberattack January 30, 2021
- Don’t overlook the most consequential control system cyber events of 2020 January 20, 2021
- IT-OT collaboration needs context and increased visibility – January 14, 2021